Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Room Remodel




Hello Friends!

I have recently moved into a new apartment in the lovely, up and coming Brewerytown neighborhood of Philadelphia. While my arms nearly fell off and I inhaled so much dust I think my lungs may hate me, I have to admit I love moving for the chance to design and decorate a new space. Of course, as a renter, there are some limitations to what i can and cannot do to alter the space. Unfortunately, painting is not permitted and excessive holes in the walls must be avoided. So I decided to utilize furniture and textiles to enhance the room. So the next few tutorials are some of the projects I did to transform a bland room into a comfortable escape. Here is what I am working with...

THE BEFORE:

 
 
 
Stay Tuned for My Remodel Magic
 
Keep your eyes on the sky.
<3 ray
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment